The company’s activity is focused on servicing the mass terminal in Belarus. It is an element of the implemented European strategy of CTL Logistics including logistics services for the goods flow in the Russia – Belarus – Poland – Germany – other European countries relationship. For this direction, we have built and developed a transport corridor and the necessary terminal and warehouse infrastructure for comprehensive service of the goods flow.
The BielPolLogistics mass terminal in Belarus-Bakuna is a joint venture of CTL Logistics with our Belarusian partner. The terminal offers comprehensive services in the scope of wood, coal, steel, coke, biomass and other dry cargo handling as well as containers.
Scope of services
BielPolLogistics Sp. z o.o. provides services in the field of:
- handling cargo
- weighing wagons on 1520 mm and 1435 mm tracks
- storage and storage of goods on a storage yard
- storage of goods under the customs control area
- wagon-wagon, wagon-yard-wagon transhipment and for vehicle transportation
- customs service
- comprehensive forwarding service – international