At CTL Logistics, we offer our clients a wide range of services along with the highest standard of service. The complexity of our services has been built on an in-depth knowledge of the needs of companies in the metallurgical, steel and scrap processing market.
Our advantage is the ability to provide effective and thoughtful solutions that we implement together with our clients and monitor their progress throughout the entire logistics process.
The scope of services provided for companies from the metallurgical and steel segment and the scrap trading market:
- Rail transport of semi-finished steel products, steel products, specialist transport of long rails from 18 to 120 m, sheet piles up to 28 m, scrap, natural raw materials as well as products and goods
- Logistic, forwarding and customs service in Polish ports and at border crossings on the eastern border.
- Cross-border transports Poland - Western Europe, Poland - Southern Europe.
- tailor-made services for individual customer needs
- preparation and execution of services required in the just in time system
- experience and knowledge (know how) in the implementation of cross-border transport in import, export, transit also across the eastern border of the European Union
Our dedicated resources and competences held:
- a fleet of specialized wagons - built-up platforms for the transport of long rails up to 120 m, which we carry out in Poland and abroad since 2014.
- rolling stock of specialized Rbns platforms dedicated for transporting logs, steel products (slabs, billets, logs, thick sheets, profiles, pipes, etc.)
- professional and competent order service provided by a qualified and experienced work team