CTL Logistics has been developing its intermodal transport for over 10 years. In the first stage, there were international and crossborder directions in the relation: Hamburg and Bremerhaven to Poland. Since 2011, CTL has been providing domestic transport from the TriCity ports to container terminals.
Currently, intermodal transport in the CTL Group is carried out for customers in domestic connections, both terminal and siding in Poland and Germany, crossborder transport from east to west Europe and from Poland to Germany. The growing "silk route" is a development opportunity also for rail transport. CTL Logistics as a rail operator in Poland and Germany has extensive experience in East-West relations using its locomotive and wagon resources. CTL Logistics has been cooperating with the home appliances and automotive industry for many years.
For many years, CTL Logistics has transported finished products in containers and covered wagons from Poland to Germany and v.v. In the intermodal segment, CTL Logistics cooperates with shipowners, forwarders, intermodal operators and participates in the preparation of offers for final customers in the case of transport of full railway warehouses.
The scope of services provided by the Intermodal segment of the CTL Logistics Group:
- Rail transport of containers on platform wagons and goods in covered wagons.
- Logistic, forwarding and customs service in Polish ports and at border crossings on the eastern border.
- Cross-border transports Poland - Western Europe, Poland - Southern Europe.
- tailor-made services for individual customer needs
- preparation and execution of services required in the just in time and "door to door" system
- experience and knowledge (know how) in the implementation of cross-border transport in import, export, transit also across the eastern border of the European Union
Our dedicated resources and competences held:
- rolling stock of specialized wagons - 40 ', 60', 80 'platforms and covered freight wagons
- A broad gauge locomotive providing services on the eastern border, two system locomotives providing transport services in Poland and Germany.
- professional and competent order service provided by a qualified and experienced team of employees in Poland and Germany.
- Professional service of cross-border orders.