CTL Logistics is a logistics operator dedicated both to the logistics service of large industrial customers (mines, power plants, combined heat and power plants, coke plants, ironworks, etc.) as well as for smaller recipients of services expecting the implementation of both simple forwarding services and ending with "door to door" deliveries. The scope of services provided for companies in the bulk goods segment:
- Rail transport of bulk goods throughout the entire Polish and German rail network.
- Rail and car forwarding carried out throughout Europe, including the CIS.
- Transhipments at own and cooperating terminals on the eastern border and in seaports.
- Customs clearance.
- Intermediation in mass goods trading.
- Advice on bulk goods logistics.
- 30 years of cooperation with virtually all large and medium-sized producers and recipients of bulk goods in Poland.
- Extensive experience in servicing the retail market in Poland.
- over 15 years of experience in cross-border transport with Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Germany, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- References from our clients.
Our dedicated resources and competences held:
- 2,000 tons of wagons dedicated to mass transport, including Ea, Eaos, Fals, Facc and other wagons at the customer's request.
- Over 100 locomotives (including multi-system ones).
- Transport license on the territory of Poland and Germany.
- People dedicated to work and the client at every stage of cooperation.
- Bulk cargo handling terminal in Bakunach (Belarus - Kuźnica Białostocka / Bruzgi border crossing).
- Quick response time from the logistics service project to its implementation.