- Rail transport of bulk goods throughout the entire Polish and German rail network.
- Rail and car forwarding carried out throughout Europe, including the CIS.
- Transhipments at own and cooperating terminals on the eastern border and in seaports.
- Customs clearance.
- Intermediation in mass goods trading.
- Advice on bulk goods logistics.
- 30 years of cooperation with virtually all large and medium-sized producers and recipients of bulk goods in Poland.
- Extensive experience in servicing the retail market in Poland.
- over 15 years of experience in cross-border transport with Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Germany, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- References from our clients.
Our dedicated resources and competences held:
- 2,000 tons of wagons dedicated to mass transport, including Ea, Eaos, Fals, Facc and other wagons at the customer's request.
- Over 100 locomotives (including multi-system ones).
- Transport license on the territory of Poland and Germany.
- People dedicated to work and the client at every stage of cooperation.
- Bulk cargo handling terminal in Bakunach (Belarus - Kuźnica Białostocka / Bruzgi border crossing).
- Quick response time from the logistics service project to its implementation.