We care about your privacy. Your data is safe with us, and detailed information on the security of personal data in CTL Logistics companies can be obtained at any time at www.ctl.pl. and mbeko.pl
The information below is presented in relation to the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE ("GDPR").
Therefore, we would like to inform you about data processing and the rules on which it will be carried out.
- What is personal data? Information that identifies you or allows you to be identified, e.g. name, surname, telephone number or e-mail address. CTL Logistics companies collected and collect your data in connection with their activities and marketing activities.
- The data we process are, for example: name and surname, position, address, driving license number, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data and who can you contact? The data controller is depending on which company you cooperate with:
- CTL Logistics sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, ul. Długa 90 41-208;
- CTL Północ sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia, ul. Solidarności 2, 81-336;
- CTL Maczki-Bór S.A. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, ul. Długa 90, 41-208;
- CTL Service sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, ul. Długa 90, 41-208;
- MB EKO S.A. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, ul. Długa 90 41-208;
Hereinafter referred to as "CTL"
CTL Logistics sp.z o.o., CTL Północ sp.z o.o., CTL Maczki-Bór S.A. appointed the Data Protection Officer, Mr. Jakub Winiecki, who can be contacted in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, by sending correspondence to the following address:
Personal Data Protection Inspector, CTL Logistics Sp. z o.o., ul. Długa 90, 41-208 Sosnowiec
by electronic contact, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why do we process your personal data and on what legal basis? What is the purpose of personal data processing? The processing of personal data takes place:
for the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
for the fulfillment of legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) or for the performance of tasks carried out in the public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) of the GDPR)
for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by a company from the CTL Logistics group or a third party (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
If necessary, we process data to protect our own or third parties' legitimate interests. An example of such activities is:
processing of data of persons acting on behalf of clients,
pursuing claims and defense against claims;
- Who can we transfer personal data to? Personal data may be shared with other recipients in order to fulfill contractual obligations, in order to fulfill a legal obligation imposed on CTL, based on your consent or for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of CTL or a third party. Recipients may include, in particular: authorized employees of CTL and external companies providing internal services to CTL (e.g. IT outsourcing) In addition, data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of CTL to their authorized employees, where such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with CTL only in accordance with the instructions of the CTL and under the condition of confidentiality.
- Will your personal data be sent to a third country (outside the European Union)? Personal data processed by CTL are not transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Union ("third countries"). It is possible to transfer personal data by CTL to a third country only if it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by CTL. Any other transfer of data to a third country may take place after obtaining your consent. You are entitled, upon request to the CTL, a copy of the personal data transferred from the third country.
- How long will CTL process (store) your data? Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, i.e .:
- within the scope of the implementation of the contract concluded with CTL - until its completion, and after that time for the period required by law or for the implementation of any claims;
- with regard to the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on CTL in connection with the conduct of business and performance of concluded contracts - until these obligations are fulfilled by CTL;
- in the field of direct marketing carried out on the basis of consent until the consent to such processing is withdrawn;
- until fulfillment of the legitimate interests of CTL constituting the basis for this processing or until you object to such processing, unless there are legitimate grounds for further data processing.
- What rights do you have in relation to your personal data? You have the right to:
to request access to your personal data and the right to rectify them, limit the processing of personal data or to delete them;
to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time;
to object at any time to the processing of personal data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation, when CTL processes data for purposes resulting from legitimate interests (Article 21 (1) of the GDPR),
- for purposes related to direct marketing, including profiling for marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing of your data is related to direct marketing (Article 21 (2) of the GDPR);
- for requests to transfer personal data processed in order to conclude and perform the contract or processed on the basis of consent. The transfer consists in receiving your personal data from CTL in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and sending such data to another data controller;
to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if it is found that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Where do we obtain your personal data from and what are their categories? First of all, personal data collected by CTL come directly from you (clients, employees, associates, people who have left contact in e-mail correspondence or by leaving a business card, people visiting the CTL office). CTL also processes certain categories of personal data that have not been obtained directly from you.