- Railway, along with inland and sea transport, is one of the most environmentally friendly ways of transporting people and goods.
- Transport is currently responsible for around 30% of CO2 emissions in the European Union. The level of rail transport emissions is about 1%.
- The carbon footprint of rail transport is 9 times smaller than road transport and three times smaller than that of inland waterways.
- Polish railway is still changing: infrastructure projects mean the improvement of technical and operational parameters of the railway line and point infrastructure intended, among others, for fast intermodal trains - this is our future!
- It is also a gradual replacement of rolling stock, i.e. less energy consumed, less diesel!
Let's choose the railway! This freight railway is an exam in all conditions, even a pandemic! The passenger one - we keep our fingers crossed for it, we will definitely come back to her soon because she is more and more modern, comfortable and friendly to people and the environment.
Railway is eco!