CTL Logistics GmbH
CTL Logistics GmbH is one of the largest logistics companies on the German market, part of the international holding CTL Logistics.
CTL GmbH is active in the area of dynamically developing markets in Central and Eastern Europe. The Company’s core business consists of comprehensive logistics services, including cross-border services.
Thanks to the rail assets, the Company can offer comprehensive transport services in the east-west, north-south corridors connecting Poland, the Czech Republic and Germany.
Multi-system locomotives, loco drivers with Polish-German licenses, multilingual dispatch and rolling stock auditor’s junction points in key locations put CTL at the forefront of logistics companies providing cross-border transport.
We are the leaders in the transport services industry, thanks to continuous development and an innovative approach to business. We offer our clients safe and stable conditions of cooperation and quality of services at an international level.
We work with passion and responsibility, constantly looking for new solutions for our clients.
Range of services
Rail transport (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +49 (0)30 200 950 310)
- steel transport
- transport for the chemical industry
- container transport
- car transport
- specialized transport (e.g. bulky products)
- transport of dangerous materials
Auditing services (email@example.com, tel. +49 (0)30 200 950 310)
- technical testing of the wagons
- braking tests
- load securing
- issuing relevant documents
- helping loco drivers to prepare trains for departure
Siding services (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +49 (0)30 200 950 310)
- individual approach to customer needs
- day-to-day railway siding management of the international clients of fuel and household appliances companies in Germany
- if you need professional service of your own siding, our service will appear at your audit and prepare an offer
CTL Logistics GmbH
tel: +49 30 200 950 150
fax: +49 30 200 950 228
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Bankverbindung: Berliner Volksbank eG,
IBAN: DE34 1009 0000 2553 2210 08
USt-IdNr.: DE 812 056 903
Board of Management:
Geschäftsführer, General Manager